Be part of an extraordinary story
Country Sales Representative
HZM Power has embarked on an exciting transformation journey to target customers outside China as a manufacturer proved by the local market. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the Country Sales Representative role to interact with our customers.
Could you play a key role in the international expansion of HZM Power and be part of our success story?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding international business team as International Marketing Manager on a 6-month fixed-term contract, with the potential to go permanent.
This hybrid role requires a good understanding of power supply systems across the marketing spectrum and strong business development and stakeholder management skills.
- Define the regional strategy in terms of positioning, market expansion and market distribution;
- Set revenue targets for the region by country, channel and account;
- Establish relationships and hold regular strategy meetings and regional business reviews with key partners, including power supply operators, to drive growth;
- Analyze data and utilize data-driven insights to identify and take action on strategic opportunities to drive regional growth;
- Engage with strategic B2B partners to build long-term relationships beyond one-time bulk orders;
- Support and work alongside the HZM Power international sales team to define regional strategy and drive growth across corporate bulk sales
- Review and approve/decline all-new B2B opportunities presented
- Manage our regional strategy and investments in the Marketing Development Fund
- Attend industry events and create/maintain regional or country-specific sales decks;
- Develop deep knowledge of regional partners and become the go-to source for all information relating to relevant market trends and market dynamics;
- 12+ years of experience working in power supply business development and/or account management;
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment while building extensible and scalable solutions (startup experience a plus);
- Proven track record of being able to effectively manage the day-to-day of existing partnerships, negotiating new business agreements and developing business relationships;
- Data-driven, can-do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions;
- Ability to be a thought partner who can translate data insights into tactical program management/execution
- Seasoned internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Located in your country and can work collaboratively with your China team via the internet network.
What happens next
You’ve done your bit, so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know. Drop a message from our contact page.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.